We are honoured and delighted to announce that MarketsFlow has been nominated for awards in 6 categories for Fund Technology and WSL Awards 2018 in New York, alongside some of the biggest names in Fund Management, Capital Markets, Market Data and Asset Management.
We are shortlisted for:
- Best broker-dealer research alongside ChartIQ, Mischler Financial Group, Sandler O’Neill, Stifel Nicolaus
- Best data provider equities alongside FactSet, S3 Partners
- Best Fintech Solution alongside Apcela, ClearStructure Financial Technology, Confluence, FIS, Hanweck, Obsidian Solutions, Pivotal Path, Robust Wealth, S3 Partners
- Best new trading product alongside AxeTrading, Clearpool, FlexTrade Systems, Mizuno Americas, OpenDoor Securities, SS&C, Trade Ideas
- Best risk management solution alongside Axioma, FIS, Hanweck, NICE Actimize, RapidRatings, RiskGrid Technologies
- Best technology for programmatic trading alongside Altavest, Apex Futures, Capstone Trading Systems, Lightspeed Trading, LLC, Trade Ideas
Please see the full list of shortlisted companies – https://fundtechnologyawards.awardstage.com/#Shortlist
We feel ecstatic for MarketsFlow, the team, and for all of our investors!
We will be in New York in February 2018 for the awards, and we will be using this trip to register MarketsFlow in the US and apply for the regulatory requirements for our Intelligent Robo Advisory and Digital Wealth management platform.
Tom & the proud team at MarketsFlow